RELANG III - Classroom Based Assessment Speaking Tasks
Are you a teacher that could get away from school for a day on 13th December 2017?
Would you like more confidence in creating speaking tasks that are aligned with the CEFR A1/A2 levels, corresponding to the new Junior Cycle MFL Specification?
This one day workshop is an introduction to classroom-based assessment principles and practices based on the CEFR. Specifically, it will include:
- Familiarization with CEFR speaking scales
- Testing productive skills: an introduction to testing speaking
- Group work on constructing speaking tasks
- Introduction to assessment of speaking tasks
- Group work on assessment of speaking tasks