Two scholarships were provided to cover the cost of flights, home-stays, and language school for two weeks in Valencia during the summer of 2011.
The scholarships were open to all 5th year students of Spanish in Ireland.
- Make a video IN SPANISH based on the concept of 'the elevator pitch'- this means you deliver your presentation in the time it takes to go up a few floors in a lift (between 30 seconds and 2 minutes).
- At the beginning of your presentation give your name, age, nationality, name of school, and experience (or lack of experience) of going to Spain.
- In your presentation include why you think you should be chosen, what you would expect to get out of the experience, and how you think it would benefit you and your school in the future.
- Upload your video on youtube.
- Post your video on the blog at www.thelanguagevillage.com in the group for Spanish students (you will need to register on the blog in order to post).
Application Deadline: Friday 8th May
Announcement of Winners: Mid-May