Now that our ‘Apps4MFL’ conference is out of the way (see presentations on http://bit.ly/1GN7Ap3 for a taster) we are catching up with our digital literacy ECML ‘open project’ plan.
We are writing to you regarding the ECML call for submissions 2016-2019.
The project we have in mind falls into the open project category. See http://bit.ly/1CQULSY for reference. We therefore need to find three great partners from three different countries and need to include English plus one other language.
To put a project proposal together, we are primarily looking for partners with a track record in either/or:
- MFL in-service education (workshops, blended or online)
- Action research in the integration of MFL , digital literacy and innovative methodologies
- Resources development in MFL, digital literacy , innovative methodologies and 21st century skills
- Curriculum development integrating MFL, digital literacy, innovative methodologies and 21st century skills
- MFL, social media and learning communities
We need to hear from potential interested partners as soon as possible but no later than Sunday April 19th.
If you are potentially interested or know of someone who may be please contact me indicating your area of expertise, area of interest in this project and type of project outcomes you would be interested in.
We will engage with potential partners in the course of next week (April 20-24th) and submit a project proposal for their approval by April 27th. (As you probably know the deadline for submissions in May 1st.)
Best regards and hoping to hear from some of you,