The Post-Primary Languages Initiative in collaboration with the Consejería de Educación is delighted to announce a competition for two scholarships for students and one for their teacher to study in Spain sponsored by the Junta de Castilla y León.
The scholarships are available to cover the cost of flights, home-stays, and language school for one week in Castilla y León during the summer of 2013.
- The competition entry should introduce Ireland IN SPANISH to Spanish second level students in the context of the Irish Presidency of the European Union
- The competition entry should be produced using digital media. For example video, podcast, digital presentation or any other digital media of your choice
- The competition entry should be a maximum of 2 minutes long
- Post links to your entries on the Post-Primary Languages Initiative Facebook page by Monday 8th Aprilhttp://www.facebook.com/LanguagesInitiative
- Entries should be prepared in pairs
If you have any more questions don't hesitate to let us know and we look forward to seeing your entries!